I wonder....was I the one to bring such bad karma on my family.
I wonder....if God may have forgotten about us.
I wonder....how much loss children can take before they break.
I wonder....how much more cruel our neighbors can be.
Tonight, I wonder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so sorry for you and your family! He was probably an amazing dog, he looked as he was.
Are you going to inform police about this horrible thing which they did?
I hope you're fine! Sending you lots of warm!
bisous. deva
Your neighbors hurt your dog?
You need to file charges!
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I am so very very sorry to hear of your loss. It makes my heart cry for you. My pets are just like my human children
they hold a place in my family just like us humans
I'm so sorry about your puppy. It doesn't matter how long they are with us for, they automatically become part of our lives and part of our hearts.
RIP sweet Diesel
Post a Comment