Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Neighbors Took from Us Again.

Some of the history can be read .... here .

These people are horrible. They are drug addicts. The house is a two bedroom and they currently have five carloads of people living there. I called the cops on them Friday night and again Saturday evening. The gate was opened sometime betweet 9 pm and 11:30 pm last night. I let them out to go potty at about 11 pm. Only one of my dogs left the yard and since we live on a busy street, he was hit immediately in front of our house. We heard it.

Diesel was such a good dog and belonged to my 19yo son. He was only a year old and my son had raised him since he was little.

My son was weeping and wailing last night. My three younger children are with their dad today. My 13yo daughter knows because she was up when I called my ex-H to come to the vet because my son and I needed his support.He came right away. I was quite proud and thankful.

My ex-h will be telling my twins today and they will be coming home tonight.

My other dog whined all night. He won't leave my side.

I haven't slept since 6 am yesterday.I know it was just a dog, but our animals have created a sense of warmth and love in my home through all the turmoil of our lives the last few years. This dog just added to the delightful peace in our home.

I appreciate thoughts and prayers as this dog has been such a blessing for us. All our animals have been a comfort and these neighbors knew what they meant to my children.

I am currently searching for a new place to live, I have been for a month or so. I thought it was a renters market....not so much.

Please keep my family, especially my children in your prayers. Thank you friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. He was beautiful and a great friend to your family. I hope you get away from there very soon.

My heart said...

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. May Diesel rest in peace. Hopefully the neighbors Karma will catch up with them..until then hang in there.

miss j said...

Horrible! I am so sorry. He looks like such a wonderful sweetheart.

Lori said...

I am so sorry to hear about your puppy dog, he looks just like our puppy at that age. Please visit me at www.hereallalong.blogspot.com

I hope to see you there. Tami is an amazing woman, she is truly good people.

Be Safe,
Lori