
It's been a whole year of no contact with LOML.
He has tried to contact me at least twelve times. I've seen him at one stop sign. People have tried to tell me about him.
A whole year.
In September, it will be two years since he devalued and discarded me.
Two years.
And yet I still see the world in gray.
I'm dating now. Kind of alot.
Everyone I go out with seems to be more of a disappointment than the last.
It's all gray.
And yet...today....
I took three of the children and one of the dogs to two dog parks. The sheer joy of watching everyone romp and play...bliss.
We took the dog to get a bath at the do-it-yourself dog bath. I laughed so hard watching them...bliss.
We went to the movies and to dinner. Lively conversation there...bliss.
I'm about to watch a girly flick with FF. No doubt we'll cuddle up...bliss.
I miss my joy. I miss the way I used to see good in everyone and anticipate all that each day had to offer.
I see every single thing in gray these days. I forge on.....but I wish I could forget what that horrible man did to me.



1 comment:
That's disheartening. I keep wondering how long it will be. I had two days feeling great, but it's back.
Post a Comment