
I'm part of a women's blog group. One of the fun things that they do is to post ten things every Friday that they know for a fact as the week ends; sometimes it's personal stuff, sometimes it's obscure stuff. I want to start evaluating my week too. Keeps me open to learning I think.
TEN THINGS I KNOW...
1. When I have a good hair day, I have a good day. Today is a good day.
2. My children are growing up too fast. Talking to my daughter last night, it felt like I was talking to a peer.
3. I need to lose weight. I worked out this week for the first time in a year. I am so sore.
4. While my job often feels like an episode of Survivor, I still think my boss is a pretty good guy.
5. I have Lupus , but it doesn't have me.
6. I hate cooking.
7. Nyles has spent his entire life destroying women. At 51 years old, he isn't going to change.
8. I can't wait till October and ITALY!
9. I love Chuck Norris jokes.
10. My daughter-in-law is a wonderful, stellar person.



No comments:
Post a Comment