I've been accused of being everyone's friend. Ok, it usually comes out more like...."If you met Jack the Ripper on the street would you start up a conversation with him too?".
Someone once told me that I can get on an elevator on the fifth floor and by the time the doors open on the first floor, I know everyone's story, what they are struggling with, and where they are going to dinner.
My thought is, "Really now, I'm so offended....where did you say you were going to dinner?".
Anyway, I seem to meet people every day that make me want to ask, "Hey, what's your story?".
So I'm going to begin sharing these interesting people with you, mostly because I need to write about it somewhere.
So stay tuned....more to follow....and I'm starting with Cara, the McDonald's Drive Through Lady.
When I asked her if I could write about her story, she said, "Oh honey, it's a doozy, I married at fourteen". I can't wait to hear it!
Someone once told me that I can get on an elevator on the fifth floor and by the time the doors open on the first floor, I know everyone's story, what they are struggling with, and where they are going to dinner.
My thought is, "Really now, I'm so offended....where did you say you were going to dinner?".
Anyway, I seem to meet people every day that make me want to ask, "Hey, what's your story?".
So I'm going to begin sharing these interesting people with you, mostly because I need to write about it somewhere.
So stay tuned....more to follow....and I'm starting with Cara, the McDonald's Drive Through Lady.
When I asked her if I could write about her story, she said, "Oh honey, it's a doozy, I married at fourteen". I can't wait to hear it!



2 comments:
Will you be posting her story on your blog?
That's such a great idea....everyone DOES have a story to tell!!
Oh yes! I'll share her story with her permission of course!
Post a Comment