I got a call on Sunday night at 11:30 pm. A dear friend frantic asking me if I had seen it. I got out of bed and went to look. This is what I saw on CraigsList.....
"If you've had the pleasure of meeting this man, Nyles Dean Huffman, lets get together and talk. You may have been deeply hurt by him like so many of us, or perhaps you just haven't discovered that side of him yet. Yes, I am a woman scorned, told many lies to, been promised marriage, and dreams of travel...how about you.? You got caught up in his charms, his gentleman ways, always taking care of you and wanting the best for you, as he goes off to the bathroom to text someone else while you wait at the table. You think you are different, he would never do this to you!! Of course not. I don't care anymore, I have nothing else to lose...I have lost it all over this man. Don't make the same mistakes as me."
I contacted the woman who placed the ad. It has launched me on a week long journey to peace. I finally found out that yes, he has been the one for the last two years telling people that I am insane. I found out that yes, he was sleeping with not only one other woman, but a total of four all the while living with me. And yes, I found out that it is his pattern of abuse. He is an emotional and psychological rapist.
May the person who placed this ad find peace. She deserves it!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I've been reading your entries deeper...amazing story! and yes, you'd only think the stuff happens in the movies. you ARE a survivor, sista girl! better yet, a THRIVER. rock on!
Post a Comment