Today DID suck! I wish you'd posted this earlier. Mr. Big Fish in a Small Pond - Sales Rep to the World turned yet another "Team" meeting into an All About Himself meeting, & frankly he's not really interesting enough to hold our attention for a whole meeting, until our CEO, in a precious moment of clarity that I will cherish forever, started cussing this guy out, at which point I went back to my desk cuz, yeah, waste of my time... & only now do I learn that I could have been spinning the Bliss Compass. sigh.
I choose a word every year. I ponder it. Look at different definitions. How other cultures view the word. How people use and misuse it. How it's spoken in other languages.
Sometimes I choose a word that defines the year and what is happening in it. Sometimes the word finds me. I'll begin to see it everywhere and wonder what I'm suppose to learn from it.
All I know is when I choose a word and watch for examples....my life changes. I incorporate it into my spirit and I grow.
2008 Word of the Year
All About PEACE
2007 Word of the Year
All About HEALING
2006 Word of the Year
All About COURAGE
2005 Word of the Year
All About DESIRE
2004 Word of the Year
All About FREEDOM
2003 Word of the Year
All About PATIENCE
2002 Word of the Year
All About GOODNESS
2001 Word of the Year
All About LONGSUFFERING
2000 Word Of the Year
There wasn't one because the twins had been born the year before and I wasn't even functional this year.
1 comment:
Today DID suck! I wish you'd posted this earlier. Mr. Big Fish in a Small Pond - Sales Rep to the World turned yet another "Team" meeting into an All About Himself meeting, & frankly he's not really interesting enough to hold our attention for a whole meeting, until our CEO, in a precious moment of clarity that I will cherish forever, started cussing this guy out, at which point I went back to my desk cuz, yeah, waste of my time... & only now do I learn that I could have been spinning the Bliss Compass. sigh.
Post a Comment