
Excuse me....there are WINTER PEOPLE living here and we do not appreciate the heat....heck we don't even have air conditioners. Would you mind turning it down please as I have taken off all the clothing that I legally can without losing my job. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.



8 comments:
Great photo, very funny. Sounds like you're just as prepared for heat as England! Not big on AC there either... of course here in DC it's been cold this summer, so we've barely used it.
You are not kidding. We are a whiney bunch up in the Pacific Northwest. We never get hot and we like it that way! Too funny!
no a/c...? I would DIE! I live in Florida we just have to have a/c here but I think I would need it anywhere I lived.
When are you supposed to get cooler weather? NO AIR CONDITIONING??? I would die, LMAO.
I hope it gets cooler very soon for you!
Seriously people! In my office at 3 pm today it was 97. Outside it was 104.
It's suppose to last another week. We don't do this here. People are getting CRANKY.
My cousin lives in the NW and too is sweltering up there!! I didn't realize a lot of places don't have AC!! Living in Texas AC is definitely an essential! Hope it cools off soon!
Thanks for the comment on my blog and for my blogoversary present!!
NO AC?! Girl where do you live? it's been in the 100's here (with the exception of today!) it was in the 80's! This morning we had a marine layer! I was outside dancing!
STAY COOL MY FRIEND!
when our air went out at work.. we went and bought ice, filled out trash cans (as they have liners in them) removed the liners filled with ice and then water.. then put our FEET IN.. you could hear us giggling in the office! everytime we dunked our feet LOL
Love the picture, its really cool - or not. hehe
Post a Comment