Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's 83 Degrees at Midnight

It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to....

Now for some of you, you are probably thinking Phfththt what's the big deal. But for those of us in the Pacific Northwest that never have heat much less a heat wave, this can be problematic. Think no air conditioning....at work....at home....at church....there is no relief to be had. So in honor of the fact that everyone is still up and complaining about being hot....I give you more of the ice cream truck. I have no idea what the story is....do share if you know please.


3 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

all I can say is YIKES! I'm sorry =(

miss j said...

I totally love this ice cream truck!

Having a bit of a struggle and am wondering about what to do. But really... same old same old... I won't be driven out.

Echo Location said...

I am too jealous of your heat, in this ridiculously wet and grey country to comment beyond . . .hahahaha! Love it. :)