
Apparently I'm on a roll today....
Glück
German for BLISS.
Except when I look it up in the German to English Dictionary, it means luckily or fortunately as in "Best of Luck!". It also means happiness but that is way down the list of meanings.
So what role does "luck" play in finding BLISS.
We Americans are horrible at assuming that we can create our own BLISS if we just pursue it enough. Of course that has created a whole generation of narcissists that seem hell-bent on taking from others. My opinion only, but having lived it....well there you go.
Our country has done great and wonderful things in the world. I'm proud to be an American. I'm also of the mindset that I can pursue and attain BLISS if I work through my debris field appropriately.
If BLISS is nothing more than luck being encouraged by another, I'm in a heap of hurt as I don't know that anyone is wishing me luck right now.
Just my thoughts.....and a revelation that I'm glad I'm not German. That was meant to be a joke.



1 comment:
I'm wishing you bliss... and All Good Things.
Post a Comment