I've been given awards. How cool is that!
It came from my new friend Tami. You can find her blog here: DiaryofaMadWoman . Go visit her. It's a pretty cool site.When you get an award, there are rules:
1) Grab the Award and link love the person whom you got the award from.
2) Pass the award to different bloggers whom you think are deserving of this award.
3) Write a post about the award and there you'll link the person who gave the award to you and those people who you'd like to pass the award.
4) Continue your passion in writing because your hard work will always be appreciated.
I'm choosing to pass the award on to a really cool create site: APauseforTwilight
Here you go Jessica!
I'll be passing more on tomorrow!




3 comments:
YOU DESERVE it! Love your blog
HuGZ
Tami
Congrats Jeanette and thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to visiting often!
Thank you! I shall hunt a different blog to award now...i'm glad my insomnia will allow me see what's out there in the blogspot world, I haven't had much of a chance to yet.
Post a Comment