Friday, July 31, 2009

Things I know for sure....

1. Authenticity is a must. I can't force myself to do or be what it isn't in me to do or be. Whenever I try, it goes wrong and always leads me back to the same place. No good comes from it.

2. Clothes made from cotton are the best.

3. I need time to myself. I love being with the people, but I also love being alone. I need ample time each week that is quiet and unscheduled. I must pay attention to what my self tells me about this.

4. I don’t always listen to my self.

5. Losing a pet can be just as traumatic on a family as losing a person. This one is going to be a long haul.

6. No matter how bad things look and get, the sun still comes up every morning.

7. I am such a WINTER PERSON. The heat wave needs to end now because I’ve used up all my summer clothes.

8. Everyone including customers, friends, family, and children, just wants a bit of attention. When given, the results can be amazing.

9. If I don’t water my plants, they die in a heat wave. Don’t know why I didn’t think to water them.

10. Life is good, no matter what!

No comments: