They list 25 random things about themselves and then tag three more blogs. The owner of those blogs list 25 random things....and so on.
I think the idea is that you learn random interesting things about the owner of the blog, but you also get an invitation to visit the blogs of those that they tag. It's kind of fun and I've learned interesting facts about people I know only through the net and can then forward you onto some interesting people I know in both real life and over the net.
So to that end, here are my 25 Random Things about Jeanette
25 Random Things about ME
1. My bedroom is my favorite place in the world. I am working on creating a new place for me. I’ve already bought several pieces of furniture and new, unused bedding. Not sure when I’ll throw it all together, but I’m gathering to create the perfect peaceful place.
2. I love that my hair is long and getting longer. I’ve decided that I may never cut it again.
3. I think raspberries are the best snack of all time.
4. My favorite workout has become the batting cages in the heat of the day.
5. I have a fish on my desk at work and he will let me hand-feed him. A strange zen-like joy every day.
6. My favorite color is black, I know….boring, but it goes with everything and it’s calming for me.
7. My favorite place in the world is Moab, Utah. I hope to retire there someday.
8. I am a pet-aholic. Way too many, but I just love them and enjoy every one.
9. I’m not ready to be a grandmother, although my son and his wife are forging ahead without my permission. Don’t know why that makes me laugh.
10. I hate to cook. Totally hate it and if I can come up with an excuse not to, I don’t. I am very adept at coming up with stupid excuses much to my children’s disgust.
11. I’ve had blurred vision in my right eye for several years now and no one seems to know why.
12. I love to read and spend time reading every single day.
13. My favorite movie is Practical Magic. I identify with their curse somehow. I also love the clothes and hair. Of course the fact that they all end up happy in the end is wonderful too.
14. My shoe size has increased by a ½ a size with the birth of each of my children. I wear a size 8 now…..and I’m done having children.
15. I may work at a landscape construction company, but I have no ability to grow anything except children.
16. I’ve worked in the same profession for the better part of 30 years. Always thought I’d do it until I retire, suddenly, I’m very interested in spending the next 25 or so years doing something different. Just can’t figure out what yet.
17. I love rafting and never seem to do enough of it.
18. I have a really bad temper. It takes forever to trigger, but once it does….best to get out of the way.
19. I keep lists. To-do lists. Things I’m thankful for lists. Places I want to go lists. Compulsive creature that I am.
20. I love Mexican food.
21. The friends I bring into my world are there forever. I’ll do anything for them. Probably why I don’t think I have very many friends.
22. If I could have a job traveling to only third world countries, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Probably why I’ve never been able to bring myself to actually buy a house.
23. I prefer white gold or silver to yellow gold.
24. Clutter is my enemy. I hate it. Drives me nuts.
25. I am an ENFP if you are familiar with Myers-Briggs. It makes me a rare personality, so I’m told. Only 2-3% of the population have this type of personality. Who knew?
I'm tagging the following blogs....not just because they are interesting reads, but because each one is an interesting, loving, beautiful woman and I'd love to know more about each one.....
http://meeting-the-madwoman.weebly.com/blog.html
http://droppingbeads.blogspot.com/
http://aceandmeandtheguywithcp/.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!



No comments:
Post a Comment