My whims are my master;
I shall not want
They maketh me to seek greener pastures:
They leadeth me to lie in strange boudoirs.
They erodeth my soul:
I stray from the paths of righteousness for my own sake.
Yea, though I drag you through the hellish extremes of an affair,
I shall not face my actions, for you cannot make me;
My lies and evasions they cover me.
Thou preparest a place for me in your life and your dreams:
Thou enablest my weakness with love;
My cup runneth over.
Surely anger and misery shall be caused by me all the days of my life:
and I shall dwell in the House of Denial forever.
(I don't know where I got this from, if you know the owner, please forward it to me so that I can give the appropriate credit)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment