Friday, July 24, 2009

10 Things I Know for Sure!


1. I hate ferris wheels. I thought I’d gotten over that fear. I haven’t, but I did find out I can be an award winning actress when the fear does kick in.

2. Never wear a dark blue shirt and beige pants to WalMart. Sad thing is, every customer question I was asked, I knew the answer.

3. My ex-husband can be a very caring man when he wants to be.

4. A dog who gets his owner up at 4 am three days in a row just to sniff the air on the back porch for 2 seconds is a very, very bad dog.

5. My children are amazing people because each one of them is so different.

6. If I’m willing to learn from a child, I will learn more than I can ever teach them.

7. I need a new car, a new house, and a new haircut.

8. If I don’t believe in myself, no one else will.

9. Listening to people doesn’t always help them and sometimes it can really hurt me.

10. Cats can see things that I can’t see. When they all line up and stare at the same spot and NOTHING is there, it’s just plain creepy.

No comments: