Another woman contacted me through my blog last night. She thought she was engaged to Nyles, thought she was the only one.
Between all of us and the other women we have each connected with, he has destroyed or is in the process of destroying a total of twelve women in the last five years.
I honestly thought this stuff only happened in the movies.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hello Jeanett,
My son introduced me to i tunes yesterday, as i was listening to old tunes it brought back some old memories one of which was my child hood friend of Nyles Dean Huffman. Anyway i decided to try to locate Nyles and did a search on Google.
That led me to Jeanetts Journey and the associated story involving someone with the same name as my old friend. Its hard for me to believe that the Nyles you know could be the same one as my old friend.
We were brought up in a Christian home and taught to respect women. Nyles and i had a lot in commom, we both lost our fathers at a young age, i was 5 and Nyles, i think was 2 or 3. His dad was a missionary and started airmail for God. His plane was shot down in old Mexico.
This has been bothering me all day. Would it be to painful for you to let me know if this is the same person. He would be born in Mexico and raised in Long Beach, CA. He was married and had i think two children who should now be grown. I have not had any contact with Nyles for many years.
He called me once when he was in California but i was out of town and my phone recorder lost the number. I hope this is not my old friend, he knows better and was taught to love people not use them.
Thanks,
Phillip
Philip,
I won't have a very private conversation on a very public venue. If you want to talk to me, please email me at jeanettesjourney@yahoo.com
My best to you,
Jeanette
Mr. Peters,
Three emails in 24 hours is a tad excessive. As stated before, I cannot provide the answers that you seek. I have blocked your email. Please do not contact me again.
Jeanette
Post a Comment