It is camp week.
My oldest is serving in Iraq (realizing that doesn't really COUNT as camp and his being married and all, ......whatever)
The Reminator works full-time and goes to school full-time so I won't see him much this week except for the occasional, "Mom, can you pick me up.....".
The youngest three are off to camp this morning.
Now we don't do the allowance thing here. I prefer the, "money earned belongs to the family and we all work to make each other's lives better" philosophy of money and family management. As a result, when I can't find my glasses, I call out, "A dollar for whoever can find my glasses".
Within seconds, my glasses are in my hand and a kid is a dollar happier.
Ahem....please note that the children have been gone for 11 hours. My glasses have been missing for 10.5.
They'll be home on Wednesday evening.....I've got prescription sunglasses.....yeah, that'll work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lol! At least you can still blog even without your glasses. I'm glad!
Tania (via SITS)
Haha I'd be bumbling around the house banging into things without my glasses! I will keep my fingers crossed that they turn up before the end of the week!
I love posts like these :-)
My motherhood fantasies are lived through these reads!
I'll pay $2.00 for help finding my driving glasses.
Plane fare not included ;-)
LOL, I do the same thing, If you can find it, I have a buck or two!
Within seconds they appear. Hmm.. wonder if they hide them for the buck or two?! LOL
Post a Comment