Friday, August 7, 2009

Introducing....

I've come upon a blog that I really like. She is motivating somehow. I've gained about thirty pounds in the last year feeling sorry for myself. I needed someone to motivate me. I'm pretty sure she doesn't realize the effect she had....but regardless....go check her out.

Introduction Gin...

My_Own_Road

2 comments:

Gin said...

Hey!!! You are so sweet! Of course I don't mind. Thank you! When my husband first started drinking I too gained 30 pounds. I was so depressed that I stopped eating right and I stopped exercising. Then like I mentioned in my blog about a year ago I started hitting the gym again. Thankfully I was able to lose it. I know it's hard. I sympathize with you. I have been there. Thank you so much for your kinds words! You're great!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

have you seen *Bitch Cakes* I can't remember the rest of the blog name but you can find it on who I follow. She has some great tips too.

HuGZ HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!