Thursday, August 6, 2009

Freakin' Hilarious!

So I have these neighbors.....

I've already decided that they are insane and not in a good way. They leech their way through life and it is becoming just downright hysterical.

So today they were suppose to give me $300 for their utilities. The boy comes to the door and hands me $100 and then sheepishly says....Can we please have the electricity on? (I have it turned off at the breakers).

Hello? I was suppose to get $300 today. Well the roommate who was going to pay apparently got her car impounded and she is stuck about 30 miles away and....now I'm hearing the Wah Wah sound the adults make in the old Charlie Brown cartoon specials. Remember that?

I just looked at him and said, "I'll turn it on for an hour".....and then slammed the door.

10yo Mighty Max....my child who never says much because he is just plain shy says....."What a moron".

I am only responsible for raising my OWN CHILDREN. Apparently, for some cosmic reason, I have been deemed the parent of six twenty year olds downstairs.

I'm so pleased that my children GET IT.

And you can bet your sweet butt that I'm turning off that electricity in exactly one hour.

Bwahahahahahaha....I am so outta here in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I would have said NO.. sorry.. I can't afford you anymore.

I can be such a SNOT

KK said...

That is so funny! I'd turn it off after an hour too!

Anonymous said...

That's annoying

shelley said...

i thought it was your "own" children who drain your pocketbook.. LOL i'm sorry that you are having to deal with this, but the upside is at least your kids understand what "freeloading" means now... right? :) thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet message, god bless your family and your son who is over there serving our country! following you now...
shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

Anti-Supermom said...

You are smart - and that would completely annoy me too.