I will do a massive push for packing this weekend. We can actually take possession of the house on the 25th as the folks in the house are being delayed a bit. I don't care really. I can see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. I can see that not only is the page turning and the chapter ending, but the entire book is closing on this time in my life. I am excited about the new life and changes therein. The children are excited about the fresh life laid out before us. Anticipating all the good to come. Will it be easy and perfect? Heck no! Never is, but it will be good and it will be different. Most of all it will be beautiful ....and narcissist free and that will make it wonderful.Friday, August 14, 2009
Anticipation
I will do a massive push for packing this weekend. We can actually take possession of the house on the 25th as the folks in the house are being delayed a bit. I don't care really. I can see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. I can see that not only is the page turning and the chapter ending, but the entire book is closing on this time in my life. I am excited about the new life and changes therein. The children are excited about the fresh life laid out before us. Anticipating all the good to come. Will it be easy and perfect? Heck no! Never is, but it will be good and it will be different. Most of all it will be beautiful ....and narcissist free and that will make it wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
In your picture... Call me a tad daft but I see woman dancing in it.... She is standing on one leg with arms in the air.. do you see it?
Strange as i'm your heart is dancing to get on with on your move. STrange good... but cool!
I can only imagine what your going through as we've been there but it's different with everyone.
I see the woman dancing as well! awesome photo!
I'm so happy for you and that FINALLY you will be away from the tenants from hell.
Yes there is a woman there! I love this picture because it just looks like a celebration somehow.
You're in the home stretch!
Jeanette,
I am glad to see that you are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I just wish mine was just as close as yours. I still am about a month away before I move.
Keep your chin up and you will do just fine.
=o)
I just love great pictures! But is this picture for real? It is just the most fabulous one!
Did you take it yourself?
Post a Comment