
1. When someone is really good at what they do, what they do will expand until they aren’t good at it anymore. (It’s called growth. It sucks.)
2. An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet. (Makes you want to work from home in the bathroom doesn’t it?)
3. As much as I look forward to my children going to camp, I look forward to them coming home ten times more.
4. If I put off doing laundry long enough, I will have no clean clothes for work.
5. If I could find a way to support myself and my children writing, I’d do it. (Must make my book more of a priority)
6. When the boss goes on vacation, stress in the office decreases.
7. I need to get healthy. (Yes I know this one is on every week, must be the ultimate truth).



5 comments:
Unless your boss decides to go on the permanent vacation called retirement. Then the stress factor goes WAY up! Ha, ha!
#4... If I put off doing laundry long enough, I will have to go buy new undies
#6, so,so true.
#6 AMEN!
I like your list. I do work from home but I have never sat in my bathroom, sounds yuckie!!
Have a great weekend.
Lori
Well they obviously don't check the offices that I clean on the weekends! Those desks are squeaky clean!
Post a Comment