For those of you who have followed the saga of my neighbors (read_here_if_you'd_like), we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
On Saturday, we went to look at a house. It's on the highend of my price range, but it is still doable. When we walked through, the owners were just the sweetest couple. I didn't share a lot about our saga, but the children were with me and kept sharing about how anxious they are to find a new home.
The owners told us that they had a couple of other people coming to see it and would make a decision today.
A couple of hours later she called and told me that they had talked and just knew that we would take care of and more importantly love this house. They have put so much work into it and it is just so perfect for my family. They had the other folks do a walk through, but there just wasn't a connection according to her. I was thrilled.
I'll be moving in as a renter by the end of the month. I've put an offer in to buy it and they have said they will work with us to accept. These people seem to want us to have the house as much as we want it even knowing how big the pet population is at our home. A rarity around these parts.
I told the children before they left for camp. There was much yelling and hugging done by all.
We've suffered much, but I think we are on the upswing.
The first picture is the room that will be my bedroom. Huge doesn't begin to describe it.
The second picture is the front of the house. While it looks small from the front, it is actually a three story, five bedroom, 3000 sq.ft. home. My family couldn't be more blessed.
Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts as we have moved along at a snails pace.
Share our joy won't you!!!!



12 comments:
I share your joy! Am I allowed to be slightly envious too? ;-) Fantastic news, I am thrilled for you all.
Thank you so much for sharing!!!! And yes, you can be envious, but only for a moment.
Hugs to you Echo!
Jeanette,
I added you to my blog roll on Here All Along, I hope that is ok?
Stop by anytime, love to have you over.
Lori
Super honored Lori! Thank you!
Please make sure you get a complete inspection on the home before you buy. I just want you to have a home for a long time without the problems you have had before.
Congratuations!
Wow! Congratulations! The house looks amazing.
THIS IS WONDERFUL! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
What a blessing! Congrats on the new place!
Stopping by from SITS.
My Son and I said a lil prayer for you the other night as read the story about how you lost your dog. He said eventually the mean people will get theirs in the end right mom? I told him "babes lets say a prayer for her and her family and that everything works out for them and he agreed!
Glad to hear things are turning that corner! Bigger and Better things are awaiting you and your family!
HAPPY DAY!!!!
Cant wait to read more!
GOOD LUCK!!!
That is fabulous!
It is wonderful to read something like this. Sunshine after the rain!
I wish you and your children peace and joy in your new home.
God bless you.
Sandra
UK
XX
How in the world is that tiny thing a 3 story 5 bedroom? Wow. It must be one long house! I love those houses.
I've been reading your posts, and I think I must become your newest follower too! We'll follow each other together!
(This is why I like SITS so much!)
I wish you much happiness (--bliss!--), and I hope you are in the house soon.
Post a Comment