Monday, August 17, 2009

We Must Come Up with a Name for HER!


Calling her the "Out of Control, Brutal, 13 year old, Fitness, Guru Trainer" is going to get tiresome. I'm entertaining a new name so suggestions welcome.....

I got home to a nice pile on my bed. Not just my shirt, pants and shoes, but my sportsbra, socks and because she knows I won't run with my hair down, everything I needed to put it up.

I tried to give about ten excuses about why I shouldn't have to go. She countered with ten reasons why I needed to do it. In the end, she pouted and I knew she right so I went to change clothes.

I asked her if she had read my blog. What did she say, "YES, YOU WENT TO MCDONALDS?" She didn't seem to mind that I'd basically called her Attila the Fitness, Guru Trainer. She asked me if she was going to have to follow me around so I would do the right thing and eat properly. I tried to give her excuses, she countered.

So we went to the school. I did a mile and a half. I feel completely sweaty and wiped out. Healthier, but sweaty and wiped out. Shhhhhh, don't tell her.

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

LOL, GOOD FOR YOU!
I'm proud of you

Anonymous said...

How about "Life Saver". I love that she's into fitness!

Gin said...

She's going to whip you into shape FOR SURE! Good for the both of you!

Allen said...

Wow good for her. It is awesome that she is trying to help you out.

What is even better is that she reads your blog.

There is a woman that runs down our street all the time, I would say she is in her 70's. She told me the other day that she runs 10 miles a day.

Kelly said...

Good for you! I wish I had my own 13 year old to help kick my booty into shape!

M.E. said...

How about 'Sargeant Shape-up'???