I was just let go.
The reason...the silent partner doesn't like me. Nevermind that he hasn't spoken to me in five months or been in the office in over six. He apparently doesn't like me.
I wanted to believe that life was going to become calm for me. I'm just not allowed.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Make sure to sign up for unemployment immediately. With your skills you will get another job very soon hon, you just have to believe.
Oh my gosh Jeanette. I'm so sorry. I recently came across your blog and have been a lurker. Just remember, and I know it's probably hard to listen right now, but when one door like that closes, another, better, bigger one opens.
Nancy
I'm so sorry! I want to tell you that it will be okay and when one door shuts another opens. But that just sounds stupid, I know. I'm sorry. But you are AMAZING! And I really do think it will all be okay.
I'm so sorry! Life is so unfair. I'll be praying for you!
Damn that sucks. Getting fired for a reason like that will certainly qualify you for unemployment, so I say stick it to them - file and take your time looking for another job while the supplemental checks roll in... Damn some people just suck!
I'm just guessing but they probably knew you just moved too. That is bad timing if ever there way. But I've seen plenty of those days myself. Chin up, file for you benefits, take a couple days off and just breath. Then you'll be right back on track.
unholy f'ing crap!
That sucks. I'm really sorry. And if that was done without any warning I would say that is a bit unfair.
How traumatic!! Hopefully this is the catalyst towards your dream job?
SITS hugs.
You know what I think. Just wanted to give your more hugs and warm wishes.
oh no! I just read this. How horrible!
OMG, I'm sorry (I started reading current blogs and saw you had been let go in your update) girlie, I'm sorry. But I have to agree with one of your comments..
When one door closes another one opens.. YOu've set the wheels in motion. A new house, a new life.. and a BETTER ONE!
Post a Comment