But he has a Purple Heart now and a beautiful wife and well….they want to begin their family.
I just wanted you to know because when you promised to bring the troops home….well I didn’t realize that you didn’t understand that we don’t live in Afghanistan.
Just sayin'….
___________________________________
1. I’m getting healthier mentally and physically.
2. Flaggers at construction sites can be ever so annoying.
3. I have the ability to complicate even the simplest things.
4. If I expect the worst in people, I get the worst behavior.
5. If I expect the best in people, I sometimes still get the worst behavior.
6. Nice single guys do exist…well…at least one anyway.
7. My children are growing up too fast.
8. I should have put away more money when I was younger. Compound interest was not something I could get into back then.
9. Moving is a pain no matter how wonderful the end result is going to be.
10. I love McDonald’s Sausage McMuffins. Food straight from the bowels of hell should not taste that good.
Sigh. Rough week at work. I think we’ve established that this is not a feel good all the time blog. You’ll get over it.




6 comments:
Happy to hear you feel better!
Have you heard about law of attraction? or the power of subconscious? you are the thing you think about all day long... believe in that!
If you find yourself as a beautiful and happy woman, you are this woman.
If you think you get the worse from people, probably you will. /sorry that was to point 1,3,4 and 5...
Hope you're son will be home soon!
Okay firstly, I don't want to get over it. I'm glad there are others who don't live like a polyanna!! Brava for being real.
Friday facts is fun. Who came up with this idea and is it something that should be shared or indiviualized?
Egg mcmuffins are a curse to the hips and heart but damn if they don't tast good.
Kids... yes, way too fast.
Moving... I hate the last 48 hours of inbetween... oy.
I have a nice guy, wasn't looking and WHAMMO... there he was. Best of luck to you.
Spiritual health is so important but so too is mental health.
Money, never enough, never enough put away and never enough for another day. But, we someone how make those ends meet don't we?
5. SO VERY TRUE and we keep holding faith!!
:)
Love the expectation thing. So so true!
Bless you and your soldier. damn the ones who don't. sorry for being so to the point.
THANK YOU TO YOUR SON FOR GIVING ME MY SAFETY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SON FOR ALL HE DOES FOR OUR COUNTRY.
THANK YOU TO YOU MOM!
I hope he comes home soon!!!! It's amazing the sacrifice he and his family have made for our country, but sometimes enough is enough.
Oh, and thinking about compound interest makes my head hurt. Can we all just win the lottery??
Post a Comment