When I sat down to do it, I just started to throw things together. Apparently, my wish for myself is to build deeper and lasting friendships. I have spent so much time raising children and working on a career that my friendship relationships have never been deep. I want more now.
So during this harvest moon....this celebration of the full moon....that's where my thoughts have gone.



Find out more at Jamie_Ridler_Studios .



19 comments:
Your dream board is beautiful. May you find the best of friends to come into your life, And happiness into your heart.
Oh yes, this really resonates with me. Wishing you the deepest and most lasting of beautiful friendships.
What a lovely dreamboard! May you attract the friendships you desire. May your harvest dreams come true.
What a beautiful dreamboard!
Jeanette, your dreamboard is truly beautiful! I hope that it is the first step in attracting the relationships you deserve! My husband is also in Iraq, sounds like your son will be home soon! Thank you and your son for his (and YOUR) service to our country!
Your dreamboard is so beautiful! I wish for you to have all those things that bring you joy.
May you harvest deep and abundant friendships!
Happy to be celebrating Harvest Moon
dreams with you~ I can understand your desires, may they come true!
First, welcome!
I so relate to your post. I, too, spend a lot of my time and energy being Mom, and as my closest friends live elsewhere, I find myself wishing for a group of girlfriends, too.
Your dreamboard is beautiful. May your full moon wishes come true.
Such a sparkling and colourful dreamboard! Love how you used pearls, ribbons and leaves for your collage! May all your dreams come true!
May your life be abundantly blessed with kindred friendships ~ full of love and sharing. blessed be.
How beautiful! May you find yourself with an abundance of loving friends and deep connections. May all of your dreams come true!
Welcome to Full Moon Dreamboards! I'm so glad you've joined us!
Absolutely beautiful--your spirit shines right through! May you be surrounded by an abundance of deep and lasting friendships. What an aamazing beginning:)
Beautiful dreamboard.
What a gorgeous dreamboard.... I'm honored that you've chosen to join us! May your autumn visions of deep friendship come true.... This is a wonderful place to start! :)
Your dreamboard is very powerful and beautiful. May all your dreams come true :) thanks for sharing!
May the Harvest Moon bless you like a warm embrace from friends and loved ones! :)
What a gorgeous dreamboard!! May the harvest moon shine bright on you & bring you a rich abundance of deep lasting friendship.
Beautiful dreamboard - I so understand that feeling of life getting in the way of friendships - good for you for recognizing and doing something about it :)
Post a Comment