I must bring to your attention....that pumpkin has a wedding ring on which makes me wonder just how glad she is that her husband is wearing that pumpkin head.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fantastic and i'm with you, Halloween is not my thing. Ugh.
I choose a word every year. I ponder it. Look at different definitions. How other cultures view the word. How people use and misuse it. How it's spoken in other languages.
Sometimes I choose a word that defines the year and what is happening in it. Sometimes the word finds me. I'll begin to see it everywhere and wonder what I'm suppose to learn from it.
All I know is when I choose a word and watch for examples....my life changes. I incorporate it into my spirit and I grow.
2008 Word of the Year
All About PEACE
2007 Word of the Year
All About HEALING
2006 Word of the Year
All About COURAGE
2005 Word of the Year
All About DESIRE
2004 Word of the Year
All About FREEDOM
2003 Word of the Year
All About PATIENCE
2002 Word of the Year
All About GOODNESS
2001 Word of the Year
All About LONGSUFFERING
2000 Word Of the Year
There wasn't one because the twins had been born the year before and I wasn't even functional this year.
10 comments:
Fantastic and i'm with you, Halloween is not my thing. Ugh.
Oh my gosh, that is so funny!!
This is too funny! Thanks for the 3AM laugh! Happy Halloween!
That is hilarious! Dropping in from SITS!
The pumpkin has a wedding ring! How cool is that?
ahahah this IS HILARIOUS! I wonder if he has told anyone besides his wife that he did this....!
Oh and Stopping by from SITS!
Oh my! He is cracking me up.
Tiffany
What a freak! LOL!
Stopping by from SITS!
I agree, it IS funny!
Post a Comment