Once upon a time, I needed this blog. Almost 300 posts now. It held all the pain of a emotional rape.
That experience no longer defines me. This blog has served it's purpose. I'm so grateful that I created it and that it has helped others.
I have mourned. It's a new season. It's time to capture the BLISS, hence the new blog being created elsewhere.
I feel excited and that makes me smile.
I won't be posting the address of the new blog because I would prefer that my emotional rapist not follow me there. He and his minions have been visiting this one a half a dozen times a day for the last few weeks. Silly really since he has been a part of my past for more than two years now. Regardless, he is taking up space in my brain again and I won't have that. Life is just too good these days.
If you care for me or just enjoy my blog, go ahead and comment. I'll be happy to send you the link via email.
Onto new beginnings.....



7 comments:
I am so glad you are going to continue to write elsewhere!! I was sadden when I first started reading but completely understand your reason!! I'd love to continue to follow!!
jenieshell@gmai.com
Please send me Sweetie! I want to follow you! Hope you're ok though...
I'd love to still communicate through your new blog :)
I love your attitude!
Already following you there. Good for you!
Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
please send the link
i have been helped because of you
i wish i could follow you to your new place!
you are an inspiration to me
I am happy you are leaving the past behind. I hope you know how much I love and adore you. Please send me the link to the new blog, I would love to keep reading your wonderful writing.
Post a Comment