The second chapter....more than I can handle. The first chapter of our book club was to do nothing. To calm the chatter in our minds and just do nothing. I can do that. It's easy.
Second chapter was about Truth. The asking of questions and focusing. To do it every day so that our thoughts become clear.
I read the chapter three nights in a row. I never could answer the questions. There is too much in my life going wrong right now. My focus is on staying positive and if I must face the truth, is there a chance that I am being delusional? Will my tenuous facade crumble?
This chapter was a tough one. I'm not sure I'm ready to move on to Chapter 3. I don't think I've completed Chapter 2.
I must ponder this a bit more.
As always, you are more than welcome to join us on this road to Joy..... Jamie_Ridler_Studios
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'll just reiterate what Martha said... be compassionate and gentle with yourself, and take your time. Go at your own pace. Let the journey unfold organically.
The beautiful thing about the questions is that they have the ability to bring us from the mucky place to that more positive place, in an authentic, non-forced way. So hang in there... many hugs.
I wanted to send you some supportive thoughts. Facing truth can be oh so hard. I think it is great that you are taking it in your own stride. Hope the desire chapter sits better with you.
I hear ya. This was one TOUGH chapter!!
Post a Comment