They are tired.
They miss home.
They are distracted.
My precious son......
who has an incredible sense of humor...
My precious son...
who loves his wife with all his heart....
who loves his dog....
who does the right thing even when it is hard...
Traveling with Passion, Planning & Perseverance
10 comments:
I will pray.
He will definitely be in my prayers! Thank him for his service to our country! I am so grateful for men and women like him! I will add him to my prayer journal and pray for him everyday!!
I am sure he'll be safe and sound and home soon...but I'll pray for him too :)
Reporting for duty my dear lady. I will pray too.
Saying extra ones from the East Coast for you and your family for safe keeping and a safe return of your son!
I shall,, and tell him thank you, from me and my family.. glenn
Wow. Been there. My brother is going to be deployed again shortly. It's really hard. Thinking of all of you!
During the first Gulf War I was speaking with a man who had been in World War II. He told me that sometimes he thinks it is more difficult for the people at home to get through the time when their loved one is serving.
My prayers for his safe, swift return to his lovely wife and you.
Absolutely!!! God bless the both of you.
I lit a candle at church for your son today: hang in there!
Post a Comment