Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Rants

I try not to rant much on my blog because quite frankly, I don't think anyone really wants to read them, but since I kicked the dog today and am generally in that "pithy, low self-esteem, unemployed" mood I thought I would throw it all out to the universe so that I don't have to carry it around.


As a reference, I track my blog traffic. I find it to be really fun to see where people come from, how they find my blog, what they read, and whatever other information the tracker wants to cough up.


So, here are some general rants that I have sloshing around in my head today.


"Dear Former Employer and Employees,

Since you didn't value anything I did for you as evidenced by the fact that you laid me off, it would seem redundant to be checking my blog on a daily basis or more. Last Friday, you people read my blog three different times. Truly, I'm not saying anything THAT interesting.

Stop it. You are looking ridiculous."


"Dear Nyles Huffman and Minions,

I'm not sure what is going on with you people lately. The relationship has been over more than two years and yet you people are causing a flurry of activity....again. I see when you google to find my blog. I see what cities the information comes from. I SEE YOU! So to all you people who are finding my blog by Googling Nyles' name....


Everett, Washington

Baltimore, Maryland

Reading, Pennsylvania

Northville, New York

Lynnwood, Washington

If you are the victim of his lies and manipulations, I'm sorry. Email me and I'll put you in contact with several other people who have come out of the fog that a relationship with him creates. There is healing to be had. If you are a believer that Nyles is the best thing ever, I'll wait to hear from you in a few more months."


"Dear Woman in the Car driving down my alley at 40 miles an hour,

My telling you to slow down and your yelling at me to lose weight are not really even close. At this point, I need every pound to protect me from your car in the event that you don't swerve in time.

And as my daughter pointed out, you need to lose way more weight than I do, but then again if you go around running over children in the alley I suppose, prison food being what it is, you are going to need the extra padding to survive on".


"Dear Crazy Woman in the Safeway,

Doing the stare down, yelling, crazy thing with my 10 year old child because you felt he was in your personal space was just.....well.....crazy. Get some therapy."



I still don't feel better, but my daughter is making Fajitas and I have a bottle of wine, perhaps some chocolate would help. Excuse me.

5 comments:

M.E said...

Now that was a purge!! Love it!! And by the way anybody from Reading, PA is most likely a real loser. It's literally in the middle of BF Nowhere up there. Whoever THAT is is so far removed from civilization that seriously, there's nothing better to do but either a) shop the outlets, b) go watch the Phillies Triple AAA team (whose season has been over for weeks) or c) read your blog. That's about it.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

ROFL. You go girl. Rant away. I enjoyed reading it!

glnroz said...

Sometimes it makes you feel better to "let 'er all out".. yeaa for you, but sorry you are having a bad day. People can be dumb butts sometimes can't they? Anyhow, how do you find out all that stuff,, lol..

KK said...

That always makes me feel better. Oh and you still have safeway?? Amazing!

I Wonder Wye said...

...LOL...YOU GO GIRL! You KNOW I am all about revenge! (did you also read 'shopping for other people?" hehehe (evil laugh) that'll stop the wanky cow in the supermarket next time......