Earlier today, I thought I was losing the house I'm trying to buy. I cried. The stress of it all can just be too much sometimes.
Yesterday, I had happy children, a good job, a nice house, sweet pets.....this morning, I had chaos.
Now tonight, things have worked themselves out and I persevere onward. Funny how that happens sometimes.
My daughter has a friend over. They have kept themselves quite entertained. The three boys have been entertaining themselves for hours together. Funny how when the 18 year old and the 9 year olds hang out, that merriment ensues.
I have gotten much alone time today. Not an easy task in such a busy household. The quiet of my evening has been punctuated by the extreme laughter of boys and the chatty girl dialog that just plain makes me smile.
As I write this, one dog is at my feet and the other is sprawled onto my bed like a mammoth bear rug.
My house is warm and the cupboards are somewhat filled....and I have a van to cart the whole lot of them around.
I am so freakin blessed. May it always be so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment