Yes ladies and gents! I've made it through another Gender Expectation Day aka Valentine's Day. Who the heck came up with a holiday like this!!?!
Never mind that in my 15 years of marriage, I don't believe I ever got more than a $5 grocery store bouquet of flowers. Not like I'm bitter or anything.
The thing is, it is Trade Show Season. The result is that I worked all day. Came home, ate my favorite take out and cuddled my dog......and....well....I liked it.
Would I like to be cuddled up in a man's arms? Yes, please. But not at the expense of my sanity and quite frankly, I don't believe there is a man on the planet who is man enough to not drive me crazy.
So this insane over-forty woman with a house full of four children, three cats, two dogs and a gecko will continue to celebrate Gender Expectation Day in her own way thank you. In her jammies. My outfit of choice. How comfy is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment