I am so puzzled as to why I don't feel compelled, on a delightful Friday night, to be snuggled up next to someone. What is the deal with that!
I am content although my thoughts often turn to the fact I'd like to have someone to snuggle with, just don't want to feel consumed. I'd like to find someone to fight the daily battles of life with without the drama of too much life. I'd like to find someone who interests me without becoming so overwhelmed that I lose myself. Is it possible to find that?
I ate my filet mignon and drank my wine all the while listening to the jazz as I sat there in my jeans reading my magazine as I occasionally pondered that I am the strangest woman on the planet because I don't want NORMAL. Must have been a sight really as I didn't even have lipstick on.
Then I read the following.....
"Live your story; don't try to edit somebody else's. Write yourself a new chapter-a hopeful, happy one that involves your being insanely well-dressed and sexually fulfilled".Ahem...yeah....I want THAT story! Think I'll start writing it first thing in the morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment