Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two Steps Forward, a Trip, and a Faceplant



I have now been painfree for more than 24 hours. Amazing what 15 hours of sleep and a massage can do for you....or me as the case may be.

I feel great. Fabulous even!

On this gloriously sunny day, I did the responsible thing and climbed Mt. Neverest. I conquered.

(Mt. Neverest would be our neverending laundry pile).

This calm, painfree day has given me much time to think.

I am so happy today. Not just content, truly happy.

Apparently I'm out of my three week funk that I thought was never going to end. Yee Haw!

So I'm back to pondering good things as opposed to bad. Deep things as opposed to WTF things.

I want to get started on my book. I want to finish my master's, which is becoming a saga within itself. I want to plan my trip to Italy. I want to lose weight.

I have conquered Mt. Neverest...next...the world...ok, maybe I'll start with the bathroom.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

congratulations! I'm loving this place you're in - and loving the new look on your blog!

miss j said...

So glad you are feeling better!

Echo Location said...

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

And I'm digging your new happy wallpaper.