Met a guy online from North Carolina. We emailed back and forth several times and then chatted on the phone a couple of times. Delightfully entertaining. Fun really, but I've come to know that man-stupid abounds and the only thing to evaluate is if it is terminal man-stupid or just something that will be annoying.
Mr North Carolina....helpful dating hints from Hanna.....
1. Don't send your MySpace out without warning. A 56 year old man with a MySpace is just WRONG.
2. When sending your MySpace out, be sure it doesn't say "in a relationship" or "I have a good heart and need a good woman to bring it out, I'm so glad that she is finally here" and then try to tell someone, i.e. ME, that it's old news and you aren't in that relationship anymore.
3. When sending your MySpace out, it is really unattractive to see 43 women as friends none of them being over the age of 30....for crying out loud....you are 56!
4. When asking me via email on Wednesday why I didn't answer your call Saturday night and expounding on why you were lonely and didn't have a date....it might behoove you to check your friken notes.
We spoke for 30 minutes on Saturday night. You got off the phone by ending the call telling me that you were hungry and tired and it was a good thing that you didn't have plans that night. I thought it was really quite rude, but well, I chalked it up to man-stupid.
On the other hand, knowing that a 56 year old man is trying his hardest to manipulate women and he doesn't have the brain power to keep them straight....well that's just funny no matter who you are.
Life has sucked for me the last couple of weeks, but your behavior has been fun to watch and very entertaining. Thanks so much.
Off you go now.....a real woman just doesn't want to be bothered with such men....and I use the term men very, very loosely. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Idiot!
You have a great sense of humor though!
OMG! So familiar. Mine was 34 with his myspace page filled with only women aged 18-28. But - 56!! And what an obvious case of terrible, lol.
There seem to be so many of these boy-men. We grown-ups need nothing from them.
Post a Comment