Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things Heard at My House This Week

The night before school:
FooFoo Faith: Will you paint my nails?
Me: Will you pour me a glass of wine?
Her: If I pour you a glass of wine, you have to paint my nails.
Me: Only if I can blog about it.
Her: Are you willing to do my toes too?
Me: I’m seriously blogging about it.
Her: Yeah so what, another year of therapy about the damage my mother has caused, what’s the big deal. Does this color match my shirt?

Super Sam: I’ll give you a dollar if you let me wear that.
Mighty Max: No way.
Super Sam: That’s a really good deal Max.
Mighty Max: My really good deal is that I rip you off. (insert evil laugh).

Me to FooFoo Faith: What has Remy said this week that is funny?
Reminator from the other room: I haven’t said anything and don’t you make anything up because I’ll read it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids crack me up, they have their momma's sense of humor.

KK said...

At least they are reading! Too funny!

Allen said...

haha that is funny. Good post. Glad your kids are reading this. Cause its like pulling nails to get my family to read mine. =o)

Cinder Rail'lee said...

LOL, missed you girlie. Glad things are doing good. read all your posts but will only comment on this one I have a lot of catching up to do!

MISSSSSSSSSSSSS you

Mademoiselle Deva said...

hahaha you're family is so funny! They keep you busy and laughing I bet!
Have a great Sunday Hun!