I choose a word every year. I ponder it. Look at different definitions. How other cultures view the word. How people use and misuse it. How it's spoken in other languages.
Sometimes I choose a word that defines the year and what is happening in it. Sometimes the word finds me. I'll begin to see it everywhere and wonder what I'm suppose to learn from it.
All I know is when I choose a word and watch for examples....my life changes. I incorporate it into my spirit and I grow.
2008 Word of the Year
All About PEACE
2007 Word of the Year
All About HEALING
2006 Word of the Year
All About COURAGE
2005 Word of the Year
All About DESIRE
2004 Word of the Year
All About FREEDOM
2003 Word of the Year
All About PATIENCE
2002 Word of the Year
All About GOODNESS
2001 Word of the Year
All About LONGSUFFERING
2000 Word Of the Year
There wasn't one because the twins had been born the year before and I wasn't even functional this year.
6 comments:
LOL, he saved the day!
nice photos,,but the "rest of the story"? lol
Beautiful Family!
Glad you were able to turn some lemons in to lemonade & create some memories while you were at it :)
I too am wondering... huh. Rest of the story? :) Tammy
Well that's one way. I like a good nap, but you probably need benadryl to convince the kids! Glad he came to get you!
Love the pics! what a happy family!
p.s. your dog is cute!
Post a Comment