We have major rioting in the streets. I have never seen anything like this. It's just horrible. Life will never be the same. We as a family may never recover. Please keep us in your prayers as my 8th grade daughter has a zit on her chin for the first day at her new school.
Oh the humanity!!!!!
I have now confirmed that I AM the worst mother in the world because I have blogged about the said zit.....excuse me while I go and post this on my Facebook wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You are such a MEAN mommy!! Oh the horror, oh the shame, how could you tell the WORLD about said zit. You have so much apologizing to do.
LMAO, your blog post AND facebook update made my day!!
you skeered the doo-keey out of me with that opening, then I realized,, i laughed,, lol
Oh my gosh, I was scared to death at first! LOL
ahahahhahahahaha LOL
Mean mean mother! LMAO,... glad my mother did not have a blog when I was a teenager! Can you imagine your worst teenaged nitemare being posted all over your mother's blog?
NO!
Post a Comment