Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Living for the Moment - BLISS


I'm hijacking this saying from my friend's blog, Always_Carried_Away . Visit her often, she's really a good read.

Anyhoo....this saying hit me right between the eyes. So appropriate for my life right now. I'm thinking that I should have it tatoo'd on my butt backwards so that I could read it in the bathroom mirror every morning. Ok, that was the stress of the day talking.....

"Eventually all the pieces fall into place...until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that works for me. Living with Lupus will put that into perspective right quick. You've got today. Anything after that is a gift. I have to remind myself all the time, it's just this moment your feeling, seeing, being this. It too shall pass.

How is it going for you today friend? Better I hope. MY prayers are on high for you.
Tammy

Jenni said...

right on! Especially the bit about "laugh at the confusion."

Mademoiselle Deva said...

Thank you Hun! Was nice to see myself here! I have an award for you. It will be announced this evening. Have a great day!

The Redhead Riter said...

No matter what happens, I hope my booty stays in the back where I can't see it...LOL

Cinder Rail'lee said...

LOL, DO IT!