Phone Calls: 17
Responses: 1 letter from a temp agency saying that
they don't have anything right now.
1 phone call from a contact
telling me to hang in there.
Attitude: Good. Finances are in order
at least through October
as long as my previous employer
follows through on promises.
A tad worrisome I must say.




5 comments:
any sane person would feel the same.
I feel you. As soon as we move, I have to do the same thing. I am worried that I wont be able to find anything.
Good Luck!
I'm praying for you.. and I knwo you will find something!
Keep that positive attitude. and dont put yourself down. I dont even know you but i know your not a pathetic single mom. If your taking care of your kids, esp. by yourself, theres nothing pathetic about you!
oh yea, forgot to say happy sits share fest
Post a Comment