Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Addiction

Ok, that's an exaggeration.

I've discovered Facebook. In a huge way. I'm so embarassed.

I have six friends. Ok three of them are my relatives, but whatever.

Who thought this up? A way to post constantly about your life and the lives of all your friends.

It's insane.

I received a friend request from someone I went to college with more than twenty years ago. He found me on a college group. I must confess that I don't even know this person. He has over 800 friends listed. How can someone have 800 friends?

On the same college group list, I found someone that a couple of years ago tried to date me. I found out he was married. What a moron. Last night, I found out we went to the same school at the same time.....a small Bible college in Southern California. Hello? No wonder he always looked so familiar.

Very small, small world. Creepy really.

No comments: